Studies degree: Master
Duration: 2 years
ECTS credit points: 120
Field of studies: Political Sciences
Site: 15 Mihai Eminescu St., Arad, 310086, Romania
Teaching language: ROMANIAN
The study program aims the training of the future experts in the evaluation of the European public policies and programs. The qualification of evaluator of the European programs and public policies has been validated by the National Authority for Qualification. The validation of this Master qualification relies on the fact that the proposed specialization has innovative character and it is of interest for the academic community, in the same time being connected to the market demands at national and international levels. Thus, this specialization does not just contribute to the coverage of an important area for the higher education of Romania, but it also responds to a real need of the society, aiming to reduce the deficit of experts in the evaluation of the projects drafts with funding from the European Union.
The program intends to provide the students with the possibility to acquire information on the projects evaluation and on the management of the European funds, on the methods of economic evaluation and social research, on theories and practices of evaluation of the public policies and programs, elements of audit and financial evaluation.
The graduates are to acquire the qualification for taking some positions such as: Development agent – 242207; Councilor – 242201; Consultant in public administration – 242205; Evaluator – 241210; Expert in public administration – 242202; Specialization referent in public administration – 242204; Specialist in processes improvement – 242102; Councilor for European Parliament Member, Consultant for European projects, Councilor in transnational relations, Referent for accessing European structural and cohesion funds, Evaluator for regional development.
- Putting into practice the concepts, the theories and the specific models for the evaluation of the public policies, of the programs, of the institutions and of the organizations;
- Use of the methods, techniques and instruments for sociological research, for economic financial analysis and for those specific for the evaluation of the public policies, of the programs, of the institutions and of the organizations;
- Planning evaluations, issuing methods and strategies of evaluation and performing the design of an evaluation;
- Organizing, implementing and managing the entire process of an evaluation;
- Recording, reporting and communicating/ disseminating the results and the deliverables for an evaluation;
- Identifying and combining complex solutions of improving the policy, the program, the project, the institution or the organization which is evaluated, but also improving the evaluation processes.