Studies degree: Master
Duration: 2 years
ECTS credit points: 120
Field of studies: Philology
Site: 15 Mihai Eminescu St., Arad, 310086, Romania
Teaching language: ROMANIAN
The Master study program Modern Languages applied in Business aims to train the future experts in applying the modern languages in business.
The study program intends to offer to those taking it the possibility to acquire information on training and developing competences of superior level in general and specialized translation, terminology, applied informatics and multimedia, economics, accounting, marketing, management, law, public relations, economic international relations.
The graduates are to achieve the qualification for being employed in positions such as:
Documentation expert (243203); Interpreter (244402); Translator (244406); Mediator (244702); Corrector (245103); DTP editor (245121); Assistant research in linguistics (258402), Protocol organizer (241909); Organizer fairs and exhibits (241911);
- The specialization MLAB forms and develops competencies of superior level in: general and specialized translation, terminology, multilingual professional communication, language and cultural mediation, applied informatics and multimedia, DTP editing and text review, economics, accounting, marketing, management, law, public relations, international economic relations. The practical internships are mandatory and are carried on in partner companies recruiting based on the AML competencies.
- The knowledge of the language structures of the foreign language of the study program and their putting into practice into the management of the documentation or into the adoption of the decisions
- The knowledge of the main communications techniques specific for the language of the study program, applied into the communication of the assistant manager and into the verbal and written coordination of the business agreement
- The ability to communicate efficiently in the foreign language of the study program, in correspondence with the business partners and the information management
- Knowledge on the main translation techniques from foreign language into the mother tongue in order to develop the professional activity, to coordinate the labor force and to establish a management technique