Studies level: Master
Duration: 2 years
ECTS credit points: 120
Field of studies: Physical education and sport
Site: 15 Mihai Eminescu St., Arad, 310086, Romania
Teaching language: ROMANIAN
The study program has the mission to train experts with higher education in the field of Medical Recovery, with scientific knowledge, skills and abilities at the level of the European and international performance according to the requirements on the qualifications market. That is why, permanently our actions aim to encourage the active partnership between the faculty and the professional environments in the interest of the local community, aim to increase the quality of the delivered educational programs and the development of the international relations.
The study program is structured on 4 semesters with 60 credits per year, respectively 120 credits during the entire development of the program. The number of hours assigned for each semester is of 14 hours. During the program, there are studied a variety of pathologies from the ortho-traumatic, cardiovascular segments, physical deficiencies, rheumatology, neurology, pediatrics, pathologies characteristic to the 3rd age and a series of kinesics methods, of relaxation and communication specific for the field.
1. Specialization knowledge – requirements on:
1. Gathering a substantial quantity of new knowledge;
2. Identifying, approaching and solving new cognitive and professional matters in the field of kinesis-prophylaxis;
3. Comparing new knowledge with the traditional ones and the capacity to establish relations between them in order to seize the new directions of increasing the knowledge and for professional development.
2. Specific cognitive skills – requirements on:
1. Explanation, interpretation and critical analysis of the theoretical dimension specific for the kinesis-prophylaxis and for the physical recovery;
2. Critical evaluation of the results of new researches;
3. Formulating interpretative alternatives and proving their relevance;
4. Creative application of the research methods;
5. Capacity to evaluate complex matters and to assertively communicate the results of the own investigations;
6. Conceiving and managing the specific processes for the field of kinesis-prophylaxis